Are you looking for Houston Oil Change Coupons Near Me? If you are, you are looking for a service that is cheap and simple. Deerfield Auto Repair & Kwik Kar can be your one-stop shop for all of your automotive needs. Furthermore, we can match competitor coupons. If someone else offered you a great deal, then we can offer you a better one. Because of this, we know that our customer service is some of the best you can find in Houston.
An oil change is a fairly simple process, but it is best done by professionals. We have the resources to handle the waste as well as the mess. Also, we can do it cheaply. Our services for oil changes start at only 24.99, and we can beat any competitor coupons that you bring into our store. In this article, we are going to discuss oil changes at our shop and the other services that we often offer deals on.
What is an Oil Change?
An oil change happens when the old oil is removed from your vehicle and replaced with fresh oil. Usually, your oil filter will be changed as well. You may be wondering what the purpose of this is! Let’s explain it to you.
As you have observed, a vehicle is built to move. Therefore, there is a lot of friction within your vehicle. The oil in your vehicle is meant to lubricate and absorb heat so that your car has an easier time functioning. This is all part of a process to prevent your vehicle from overheating, which in turn can lead to even more problems.
As time passes, your current engine oil will become less effective. Left unattended, your vehicle could suddenly break down due to overheating and cause itself further damage. In order to prevent this, you must be a responsible vehicle owner and have your oil changed.
The Process of an Oil Change
Just so you understand what will be done to your vehicle, we’ve outlined the oil change process here. Let’s go through every step together.
- Gathering tools – Your technician will need several tools to get started. This will likely include oil, an oil filter, an oil drip pan, a floor jack, jack stands, a funnel, a ratchet or wrench, oil filter pliers, and paper or cloth towels. In your owner’s manual, you will find the details regarding the oil type, capacity, and filter your vehicle needs.
- Jack the vehicle – A floor jack will be used to lift your vehicle off the ground. This is because the oil has to be drained from underneath your car. Your technician will ensure that your vehicle is secure.
- Remove the oil cap – This is fairly self-explanatory. Your technician will remove your oil cap and put it aside for later.
- Draining the oil – This is where the oil pan comes in. After everything is prepared, your technician will climb underneath the vehicle to remove the oil plug and allow all of the oil in your vehicle to drain. They will also remove the oil filter during this time.
- Installing a new filter – Once all of the oil has been drained, your technician will install a new filter. This is done very quickly.
- Adding the oil – This is where all of the new oil comes in. Using a funnel, all the oil you need will be added to your vehicle so that it can run smoothly. Once this is finished, your technician will check the oil once more and let it run to check for leaks. After that, you’re finished!
Our Discounted Services
While our special offers come and go, our standard pricing is still fairly cheap and accessible. In order to highlight this for you, we will discuss some of our popular services, their standard prices, and our past coupons regarding them. All of the prices listed in this article are subject to change. Before taking us up on these prices, make sure to call and confirm that they are the same.
The standard price for our oil change service is 24.99. In the past, our clients have saved money by taking advantage of our 19.99 coupons regarding this service. Keep an eye out for our seasonal offers and expiration dates. Also, if you are given a coupon from one of our competitors, we can match it if you present it to us prior to service. We believe in cheap and easy car care.
Wheel alignment is typically priced at 79.99. Compared to our competitors, this price is already fantastic! Our alignment services have gone for as low as 59 in the past. Getting your alignment system checked out is already a stressful process, so speak to us and figure out how you can save money.
Our brake services are 199 per axle. In April, they were going for 149 per axle. Clearly, this demonstrates how often great deals come around at our shop. You can rely on us to provide you with the best possible prices. Take a moment to come in and speak to us about all of our current offers, which are subject to change over time.
Deerfield Auto Repair & Kwik Kar can satisfy all of your automotive needs in one stop. While auto issues may be dauntingly expensive for many people, we promise to work with you on the affordability of your car care. Take the time to give us a call or send us an email asking about our great services today!
Deerfield Auto Repair & Kwik Kar can change your oil at the speed of light. Our qualified technicians can make the entire process very simple for you. We can be your one-stop shop for all of your automotive needs. Call us at (281) 345-6500 or fill out our contact form here. Remember, we can beat competitor coupons, so take advantage of this great service. Bring your vehicle in for an oil change and ask us about our Houston Oil Change Coupons Near Me.
Facts about Houston
- Apparently, Houston residents eat out more than residents of any other city.
- This may be due to the fact that there are more than 11,000 restaurants in Houston.
- We are also home to the famous Johnson Space Center, which is run by NASA.
- To learn more about Houston, go here.